- Recent progressive experience in broadcast newsroom operations and management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current radio and television newsroom computer technology.
- Post-secondary graduate in journalism or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web development would be an asset.
- Previous teaching or training experience would be an asset.
· Teach courses within the Journalism Print/Broadcast program.
· Evaluate and track student work on a daily basis.
· Maintain a productive and organized environment for learners in a multi-level, individualized setting.
· Work as a team member to support and assist learners who experience challenges in academics, self-management and/or self-direction.
· Intervene with appropriate strategies to support learners in consultation with colleagues and sponsoring agencies.
A cover letter together with a current resume, quoting the above competition number,
Will be accepted by the Human Resources Department, Room C343, until 4:00 p.m., October 31, 2021.
Short-listed candidates will be required to submit an audio-video portfolio in advance of their interviews.
Canadore College is committed to a barrier-free community.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be co